Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media for Business Conference '09
Friday, November 13, 2009 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Bringing Social Media Gurus Together with Business Professionals, Marketers and Bloggers for a Social, Educational and Professional Development Conference
Orlando, Fl - Several Social Media Companies, Business Professionals and Florida organizations will host Social Media for Business 2009, a social media and blogging conference in Orlando to discuss and explore opportunities in reaching bloggers, entrepreneurs, marketers and businesses through social media, social networks and web 2.0 technologies. The conference is designed for sales, marketing and networking professionals looking to harness the power of social media and is open to all business professionals, students, bloggers and social media enthusiasts.
This full-day event will provide a networking opportunity and conference presentation, bringing together the leading minds and innovators in social media and technology.
All are welcome to learn and grow in this current dynamic social media environment.
Where: Orlando Science Center – 777 East Princeton Street | Orlando, Florida 32803
When: November 13, 2009 – Full Day Development Conference 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
November 13, 2009 – VIP Networking & Awards Luncheon 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Register Now: The event is open to the public and the full event ticket price is $60.00
This value price includes the Full Day Professional Development conference, VIP Networking and the Awards Ceremony and Luncheon. Parking and all day admission to OSC is Free.
The Social Media for Business Conference will present these topics and more:
-Latest trends in social media and effective marketing strategies.
-Case studies of top brands/companies; challenges and obstacles.
-Blogging techniques, applications and monetization.
-Traffic generation, optimization and time implementation tips.
-Social media strategies, technologies and trends.
What you will learn:
- How to get traffic to your website or blog
- How to convert leads to clients and cash
- Social Media strategies that really work
- Best way to leverage your time in Social Media
- How to be a better Social Networker
- Social etiquette & top things Not to do
- How to target your ideal market and perfect client
- Blogging in a unique and specialized niche
- How to Make Money on Your Blog
- How to Monetize Social Media
- How to get Sponsors to Pay You to Network
- How to use Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for Business
- Branding and Social Media Case Studies
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Viral & Word of Mouth Marketing Tips
- How to share your passion to grow your profits
- How to get started blogging
- Best way to use Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- and much more
For more speakers, agenda, awards and more info:
Free Book For All Registered Guests
FUTURE OF LESS by Allen Kupetz
Reasonable and Creative Sponsor and Partnership Rates Available:
As low as $75.00
We will be hosting an awards ceremony that is a popular opinion nomination and vote in recognition of the Best in Social Media. Awards will go to the best companies, professionals, bloggers and non-for-profit organizations effectively using and engaging through Social Media.
When: November 13, 2009 Time: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Where: Orlando Science Center
Register Now: The event is open to the public and ticket price is $40.00
This price includes lunch and the awards ceremony. Parking is Free.
Note: if you pay the full event ticket price of $60.00 this awards ceremony luncheon is included.
The Following Prizes will be awarded:
- Best Blogger -- a Toshiba Laptop
- Best Mommy Blogger -- a Trophy
- Best Tweep -- a $300 Walmart Gift Card
- Best Social Network Leader -- a Toshiba Laptop
- Best Marketer -- a Gold Ribbon
- Best Social Media Business Man/Woman -- a Trophy
- Best Marketing Campaign in Social Media -- a Trophy
- Best Company using Social Media -- a Trophy
- Best Non-for-Profit using Social Media -- a Trophy
- *Best Entrepreneur with a Social Media Project -- $2,000 in seed funds
To nominate and vote, visit http://socialmedia-for-business.com/awards/
When & Where
Latinos in Social Media (LatISM) is the largest organization of Social Media professionals from Hispanic origin. LatISM members are bloggers, twitters, group leaders in social networks such as facebook/linkedin/myspace/hi5, social media consultants, marketers, developers and more. Together we reach over 1,970,000 Latino twitters, influence more than 800,000 blog readers and a growing membership of 2,680,000 in our social network groups.